December 9, 2023

3 Simple Steps to Holistic Health


A holistic lifestyle will help you achieve a balance of mind, body and spirit, and keep you in good health naturally

Holistic Health is an approach to life that we all need to embrace whole-heartedly. Rather than focusing on specific parts of the body, this ancient approach to health considers the whole person and focuses on the connection of mind, body and spirit.

HealthifyMe coach Pragya Bhatt believes that holistic health is not about practising yoga or working out every day. She feels that it comes by following three simple steps:

Find meaning

Whether it’s your job or your workout, you need to find some meaning. Life isn’t what it should be without a meaning.

So it may be tough – especially in the times we live in – but find meaning in whatever you choose to do. This will give you direction and put you in a better state of mind.

Prioritise sleep and rest

When push comes to shove, you and your health come last. So you may stay awake late one night to watch a movie, complete a project or at a party, but you won’t take the chance to get a little extra rest over the weekend. But that’s not fair to yourself. If you are well rested, it will show – in your life and body!

Follow the 80-20 rule

The Pareto principle, better known across the world as the 80-20 rule, works for your health and fitness too. So if you eat well 80 percent of the time, you can slack off 20 percent of the time. If you are consciously working out 80 percent of the time, you can relax for the rest of the 20 percent. It shows that you are on the right path and working hard to stay there.

Do Pragya’s three principles for a holistic life resonate with you? Tell us what you think!

About Author

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *