Cheese: Healthy Recipes
Here are the healthy recipes of cheese #1 Greek Salad #2 Cream Cheese Pasta
So, it is an excellent time to dive into some healthy recipes that taste good and improve our health.
1. Greek Salad
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (rinsed, dried and chopped)
- 1 Red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 Canned black olives (6 ounces)
- 1 Green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 Red bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 Large tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Cucumber (sliced)
- 1 cup Crumbled feta cheese
- 6 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 Lemon Juice
- To taste Ground black pepper
Mix the lettuce, onion, olives, tomatoes, bell peppers, cucumber and cheese in a bowl.
Whisk together your dressing. It contains olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, and black pepper.
Pour it over your salad in the bowl and toss.
2. Cream Cheese Pasta
- 2 cups Whole grain or regular pasta
- 1/4 cup Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 20 gm Garlic
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- As per taste Salt & pepper
Cook your pasta until al dente.
Saute garlic in a pan, fry it in olive oil till fragrant.
Add Cream Cheese, Pasta, Water and Parmesan to the garlic. Stir well.
Add your drained pasta to the sauce.
Toss until well combined. Add a little pasta water to adjust consistency.